The Motorola DS9208 hands-free presentation imager keeps checkout lines moving while ensuring customer satisfaction and sales by quickly scanning printed barcodes on paper labels or mobile barcodes on the screen of a mobile phone. You get the versatility to scan any 1D or 2D barcode from printed labels in retail that identify product and pricing at the register to mobile coupons, mobile gift and loyalty cards, boarding passes and even theatre tickets. Plus, the omni-directional DS9208 offers all of the features needed to keep workers productive: industry-leading scanning speed; true point-and-shoot scanning simplicity with no need to align barcode and scanner; and hands-free and handheld flexibility. he DS9208 not only helps you make money, it helps you save money. The device is so intuitive that training and training-related costs are virtually eliminated. Right out of the box, the DS9208 can read the most common 1D and 2D barcodes on a wide variety of surfaces & from paper labels to cell phone displays. Integrated Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) functionality also eliminates the need to purchase and manage a standalone EAS system.
Features & Highlights
- Scans 1-D, 2-D and PDF417 bar codes on paper, mobile phones and computer displays------Scan virtually any bar code on any medium; supports the technology your customers are embracing - mobile bar codes
- New small footprint------Most compact device in its class, fits in the most space constrained areas, yet offers flexibility of a much larger scanner - the large high-mounted exit window enables scanning of even taller items
- New sleek design------Perfect in the most design conscious environments, Omnidirectional scanning------Eliminates the need to align bar code and scanner
- Handheld and hands-free modes------Dual mode functionality saves time; keeps lines moving and minimizes wait times; eliminates the need to lift heavy items, reducing the opportunity for injury
- 5 ft./1.5 m drop spec and recessed exit window------Increased durability: can endure drops; prevents nicks and scratches on the exit window that could degrade performance
|Item Weight:||0.59 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.15 x 3.23 x 3.23 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.96 x 3.54 x 3.54 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Zebra/Motorola Solutions, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 1900GHD-2USB, ean: 0710500172526,
Xenon 1900, Honeywell's sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, Xenon 1900 offers industry-leading performance and reliability ...
Decodes all major 1D symbologies Features: Decodes all major 1D Barcodes Bluetooth® V2.1+EDR, Class 2, HID/SPP/MFi Bright OLED display Rechargeable Li-ion battery with user-accessible compartment for easy replacement Auto uploading data to the host ...
By Zebra/Motorola Symbol
mpn: LS4278-SR20007ZZWR, ean: 0710500172656,
Zebra/Motorola's cordless Symbol LS4278 provides superior bar code scanning in a durable future-proof device that delivers an outstanding total cost of ownership. Workers can move within a 50 ft/15 m radius to scan items and the elimination of hazard...
mpn: DS4208-SR, ean: 0024972654078,
The handheld DS4208-SR provides high performance affordable 2D imaging, delivering blazing laser-quality speed on both 1D and 2D bar codes displayed on paper labels and the electronic displays on mobile phones, tablets and more, allowing you to accom...