Xenon 1900, Honeywell's sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, Xenon 1900 offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology. Powered by Adaptus? Imaging Technology 6.0, Xenon 1900 delivers superior bar code scanning and digital image capture. Xenon 1900 incorporates a revolutionary decoding architecture that combines Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.5 and Omniplanar's SwiftDecoder? software along with a custom sensor, enabling extended depth of field, faster reading, and improved scanning performance on poor quality bar codes. From high density linear to 2D bar codes found directly on the screen of a mobile device, Xenon 1900 decodes virtually all bar codes with ease.
Scan Angle: Horizontal: 42.4°; Vertical: 33°
Host System Interfaces USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS232, IBM 46xx (RS485)
Dimensions: 104 mm x 71 mm x 160 mm (4.1 in x 2.8 in x 6.3 in)
Weight: 147 g (5.2 oz)
Operating Temp: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Drop: Designed to withstand 50 1.8 m (6′) drops to concrete, Ratchet stand: Designed to withstand 50 1.2 m (4′) drops to concrete on each of the faces
Warranty: 5 year factory warranty
One Barcode Scanner (1900GHD-2USB)
One USB Cable
Features & Highlights
- A new space-saving design that mounts critical components on a single board eliminates the need for connectors. A more reliable design with fewer components minimizes downtime and improves serviceability, resulting in increased productivity. Its small form factor ensures that the Xenon 1900 fits well in virtually any sized hand, reducing operator fatigue
- Built with durability in mind, Xenon 1900 can withstand up to 50 drops to concrete from distances as high as 6 feet. An IP41-rating provides added protection. With a solid-state design backed by a five-year warranty, Xenon 1900 is constructed to deliver years of uninterrupted performance
- Custom Sensor Optimized for Bar Code Scanning: Improves scanning aggressiveness and protects investment by providing supply chain stability
- Optional Disinfectant-Ready Housing: Protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals
- TotalFreedom 2.0: Second-generation development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
|Item Weight:||0.33 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.8 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.88 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.28 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Xenon, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Decodes all major 1D symbologies Features: Decodes all major 1D Barcodes Bluetooth® V2.1+EDR, Class 2, HID/SPP/MFi Bright OLED display Rechargeable Li-ion battery with user-accessible compartment for easy replacement Auto uploading data to the host ...
By Zebra/Motorola Symbol
mpn: LS4278-SR20007ZZWR, ean: 0710500172656,
Zebra/Motorola's cordless Symbol LS4278 provides superior bar code scanning in a durable future-proof device that delivers an outstanding total cost of ownership. Workers can move within a 50 ft/15 m radius to scan items and the elimination of hazard...
mpn: DS4208-SR, ean: 0024972654078,
The handheld DS4208-SR provides high performance affordable 2D imaging, delivering blazing laser-quality speed on both 1D and 2D bar codes displayed on paper labels and the electronic displays on mobile phones, tablets and more, allowing you to accom...