The HT704 is a 4 port analog telephone adapter (ATA) for residential and office environments. Its ultra-compact size, superb voice quality, advanced VoIP functionality, strong security protection, excellent manageability and auto provisioning options enable users to take advantage of VoIP on analog phones and enables service providers to offer high quality IP service. The HT704 is an ideal ATA for individual use and for large scale commercial IP voice deployments.
Features & Highlights
- 2/4 FXS analog telephone port, 10/100 Mbps port
- Status LED for power, internet, LINK/ACT and phone status
- Supports up to 2 SIP accounts
- Advanced telephony features include caller ID, call waiting
- 3-way voice conference, transfer, forward, do not disturb, message indicator, multi-language voice prompts, T.38 fax, flexible dial plan and more
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.6 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.79 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.88 x 2.68 x 2.68 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Grandstream, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.