Meet the industry's first adaptive, threat-focused next-generation firewall (NGFW) designed for a new era of threat and advanced malware protection. Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services delivers integrated threat defense for the entire attack continuum - before, during, and after an attack. How? By combining the proven security capabilities of the Cisco ASA firewall with the industry-leading Sourcefire threat and Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) features together in a single device. The solution uniquely extends the capabilities of the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls beyond what today's NGFW solutions are capable of. Whether you need protection for a small or midsized business, a distributed enterprise, or a single data center, Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services provides the needed scale and context in a NGFW solution.
Features & Highlights
- Site-to-site and remote access VPN and advanced clustering provide highly secure, high-performance access and high availability to help ensure business continuity
- Granular Application Visibility and Control (AVC) supports more than 3
- The industry-leading Cisco ASA with FirePOWER next-generation IPS (NGIPS) provides highly effective threat prevention and full contextual awareness of users, infrastructure, applications
- Reputation- and category-based URL filtering offer comprehensive alerting and control over suspicious web traffic and enforce policies on hundreds of millions of URLs in more than 80 categories
- AMP provides industry-leading breach detection effectiveness, a low total cost of ownership, and superior protection value that helps you discover, understand
|Manufacturer:||CISCO SYSTEMS - ENTERPRISE|
|Publisher:||CISCO SYSTEMS - ENTERPRISE|
|Studio:||CISCO SYSTEMS - ENTERPRISE|
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.48 x 9.52 x 9.52 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.9 x 5.6 x 5.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cisco, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: RV130W-WB-A-K9-NA, ean: 0882658842788,
The Cisco RV130W Wireless-N Multifunction VPN Router can be used as a standalone wireless router, access point, or repeater so it can remain flexible as your needs evolve. It supports 802.11n technology and features four gigabit LAN ports as well as ...
mpn: OBI508, ean: 0783583940115,
Extremely cost-effective, with cutting-edge technology, the ultra-flexible OBi508vs can be configured to be used for many voice and fax applications. Businesses using premise-based open-standard platforms such as Asterisk, , PBX in a Flash or other S...