The Marathon is a multi use cordless headset system and cordless headset telephone. The headset can be worn 3 different ways to maximize comfort level. The marathon is great for use in an office with 98% of all multi-line corded desktop phones. The headset can also be used at home in addition to or as your home phone. It will connect to your single line cordless telephone giving you the freedom to take your call and not carry around that handset. Perfect for home office professionals and stay at home parents.
The Marathon has many amazing features the best of which is for AVAYA, Lucent, and AT&T Partner systems. With the optional AT&T Marathon Dial Pad and a partner system you can transfer calls and put calls on hold while away from the desk. This is the ONLY headset system that will do this. (Partner System phone and Dial Pad required)
Features & Highlights
- Unsurpassed Range up to 500ft. The longest of any wireless headset brand including Plantronics, Jabra, and VXI.
- 9 hours of battery life ensures you'll make it through your day on a full charge.
- Use the Marathon as your cordless home telephone or add it to your existing Multi-line office phone VOIP or Analog for hands-free flexibility and productivity.
- Works great with Avaya, Lucent, AT&T partner phones systems as well as 98% of all corded desk phones including VOIP systems. Including brands such as Polycom, Shoretel, NEC, Nortel, and Cisco IP phones.
- Includes 3 separate wearing styles, On-the-Ear, Over-the-Head, and Behind-the-Neck. This guarantees you'll find the fit that works best for you.
- Energy Star certified and DSP Enhanced Sound Quality
|Item Size:||4.36 x 4.36 x 4.36 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.71 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.4 x 4.6 x 4.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AT&T, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.